Thursday, July 12, 2012

Kiss And Slap

A CA, his Article, one old
woman and her young daughter
are traveling in a train and during
the course of time get themselves
introduced to each other and
become temporary friends. The
train goes through a tunnel and it
gets completely dark. Suddenly
there is a kissing sound and then
a slap! The train comes out of the
tunnel. The women and the
Article are sitting there looking
perplexed. The CA is
bending over holding his face,
which is red from an apparent
slap.
All of them remain diplomatic and
nobody says anything.
The Old woman is thinking:
These CA are all crazy after
girls. He must have kissed my
daughter in the tunnel. Very
proper that she slapped him.
The Young girl is thinking:
The CA must have tried to
kiss me but kissed my mother
instead and got slapped.
The CA is thinking:
Damn it. My Article must have
kissed the young girl. She might
have thought it was me and
slapped me.
The Article is thinking:
If this train goes through another
tunnel I will make another kissing
sound and slap my CA
again.

No comments: